By “personally identifying information”, we mean information that directly identifies you, such as your name, date of birth,, IP address, device ID, credit/debit card information, telephone number, mailing address, or email address. In this Policy, “we” and “our” mean Fatboyhair.com, and “you” or “your” mean any person who visits our website. To clarify, the given meaning of “Personal information” under this policy is in addition to the definition provided by the applicable law.
Collection of Your Information
We collect a few categories of information, from a few different sources:
Information You Provide: We receive information you provide to us when you:
- Create an account with us (including a shopping account online, an account to review products;
- Make a purchase by using any method;
- Review any products;
- Contact us via any customer service method;
- Submit user-generated content (via our Sites, Internet Marketing Channels or otherwise);
- Subscribe for email, text, or other messages;
- Work with our Teammates/Associates who can provide you with assistance with your product needs and purchases through use of Sites;
- Download or use our Sites;
- Otherwise communicate information to us.
Information Received From Third Parties
We may receive information you provide on behalf of third parties, or third parties provide on your behalf, including but not limited to gift recipients, online registrations/purchases, registries or as a result of your interactions with other users on our team sports or event Sites.
We receive information from sources assisting us with (i) updating, enhancing, improving and/or analyzing our records or data; (ii) performing marketing and research services; or (iii) detecting fraud or theft. We may also acquire information about you from third parties with whom we have a relationship or otherwise contract with to obtain such information. In the event we acquire a business, we may receive information from the seller of such business. Additionally, we may receive information from various consumer reporting agencies and related service providers.
We also work with third-party service providers that provide us feedback about our Sites and analytics and general information about browsing patterns to improve our Sites and our Internet Marketing Channels.
Information That Is Passively Collected When You Use The Sites
"Cookies" are small text files sent to your device as you visit our Sites or utilize our Internet Marketing Channels and saved on your device via your browser. "Web Beacons" (also known as pixels or tags) are a common form of web technology used on our Sites and Internet Marketing Channels to monitor visits to certain pages within, interactions with, and the effectiveness of, our Sites and our Internet Marketing Channels.
User Activity Information we collect through these Information Technologies includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, device characteristics (such as connection type, operating system, browser type, screen resolution), location information, user ID, and your interactions with our Sites and Internet Marketing Channels, such as which webpages you visit, your keyword searches, and the products or product categories viewed. User activity information may also include information about: your mobile device if it is being used to visit the Sites (such as device model, operating system, unique device identifiers, and mobile network information); how you use our Sites and Internet Marketing Channels, search terms, pages you visit on our Sites and application performance information. In addition, while User Activity Information does not generally identify or relate to you as an individual, we may associate this type of information with you as an individual and may also determine your general location from this information. In addition, others might seek to make such associations or determinations, and we cannot guarantee that parties with whom we may share such information might not succeed in re-identifying or associating non-personal information with particular individuals; we cannot be responsible for such parties’ use of such information. The information we learn from you during your visit helps us to improve our site, respond to your requests and customize your shopping experience with Inverters.com.
Social Media Access
Mobile Website Data Collection
If you access our mobile website, we may also automatically collect information about the type of mobile device you use, your mobile device identifier, your mobile operating system, pages you visit on our mobile site, search terms, the type of mobile internet browsers you use and information about the way you use our mobile website. We use this information to obtain data about your visits to our websites, your general shopping habits, how you use our mobile platforms and how we might improve them.
If you choose to share your location with us, we use a service provider to approximate your position based on one or more of the following, as available: network location (cell tower triangulation) technology, GPS, wi-fi signals and/or Bluetooth signals. In addition, we may also send you push notifications based on your location if you activate your location settings on your device. IF YOU DO NOT WANT US TO HAVE ACCESS TO YOUR LOCATION, YOU MAY CHANGE YOUR LOCATION SETTINGS AS PERMITTED BY YOUR MOBILE DEVICE. INVERTERS.COM HAS NO RESPONSIBILITY OR LIABILITY FOR THE FUNCTION OF THE LOCATION SETTINGS FEATURE WITHIN ANY MOBILE DEVICE.
Once you allow location based tracking through a mobile application or mobile website, you are agreeing that we can collect and use your location data and can continue to do so until you turn off your location settings and/or opt out of that usage, as may be permitted by your mobile device. We may use this location based data to track your general shopping patterns and stores that you visit and we also aggregate this data to help understand general consumer patterns and trends.
In addition to collecting Personal Information as described above, we may collect information that does not identify you and is not associated with your Personal Information. We may also de-identify information so it no longer identifies you. We can aggregate and use such information to engage in marketing and other activities in a manner that does not use customers’ personal information and is outside the scope of this Policy.
As a matter of policy, we do not disclose details regarding our security measures as this could be beneficial information to criminals and/or other bad actors. Additionally, sometimes bad actors attempt to use our brand to create fake web pages, send fake emails or conduct other illegal activities to commit fraud or attempt to breach our customer’s security, you may use caution clicking any links that you may receive in your email or online.
Use of Your Information
We know that you care how information about you is used and shared, and we appreciate your trust that we will do so carefully and sensibly. We use the personally identifiable information you provide to us for the following primary reasons:
- To complete, fulfill, manage and communicate with you about your transactions; We use your personal information to take and handle orders, deliver products and services, process payments, and communicate with you about orders, products and services, and promotional offers
- To provide customer service and alert you to product and/or shipping information;
- To third parties who perform services on our behalf. For example, this may include merchandise vendors and payment processors. It may also include companies that send emails on our behalf;
- To deliver information about our products, services and promotions;
- To administer contests, sweepstakes and promotions;
- To conduct research and analytics related to our operations; We use your personal information to provide functionality, analyze performance, fix errors, and improve usability and effectiveness of the our Services;
- To improve your shopping experience and to ensure that you have a personalized and consistent experience;
- With Third Parties, this may include third parties in whose products or services we believe you may be interested. These third parties may also share your information with others. These third parties may use your information for their own marketing purposes or the marketing purposes of others. This may include the delivery of interest-based advertising;
- To protect our assets and prevent fraudulent transactions;
- For product recalls, or other similar instances;
- In certain cases, we have a legal obligation to collect and process your personal information. For instance, we collect from sellers information regarding place of establishment and bank account information for identity verification and other purposes;
- To validate credentials and authenticate customers when logging into your online profile, applications, or transacting in one of our websites;
- To protect the security and integrity of our Services and our data; and
- To assist and respond to legal/regulatory inquiries.
- As may otherwise be disclosed at the time of collection. In doing so, we may:
- Combine certain Personal Information and non-personal information collected online and offline, including information collected from third parties;
- Transfer or disclose such information within our affiliates and subsidiaries;
- Retain the information as needed to provide you products/services, comply with legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce agreements as necessary in our sole discretion.
With Whom Do We Share Your Information
We may, from time to time, share your information with other companies with whom we have strategic or marketing relationships or with other companies and marketers whose products or services may be of interest to you.
We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include fulfilling orders for products or services, delivering packages, sending postal mail and e-mail, removing repetitive information from customer lists, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, providing search results and links (including paid listings and links), processing payments, transmitting content, scoring credit risk, and providing customer service. These third-party service providers have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes. Further, they must process the personal information in accordance with this Privacy Notice and as permitted by applicable data protection laws. Inverters.com may include third-party advertising and links to other websites and apps. Third party advertising partners may collect information about you when you interact with their content, advertising, and services.
Also, we may release personally identifying information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with law or legal process (e.g., in response to a court order, subpoena or a law enforcement agency's request) or to protect the rights or property of VoltageConverters.com, our users, our marketing partners or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies, our Trade Vendors (including their agents), and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction. In addition, in the event that all or substantially all of Inverters.com's stock and/or assets are transferred or sold to another entity, we may transfer personally identifiable information to the acquiring entity.
What Choices Do You Have?
If you have any questions or objection as to how we collect and process your personal information, please contact our Customer Service. Many of our Inverters.com Services also include settings that provide you with options as to how your information is being used.
- You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many features of Inverters.com websites.
- If you want to browse our websites anonymously, you may do so by logging out of your account and disabling cookies on your browser.
Protection of Children's Personal Information
The Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act imposes requirements on Web sites that collect personal information about children under 13 years old (e.g., name, postal address, email address, etc). Inverters.com is concerned about protecting the safety and privacy of children. We do not knowingly or specifically request or collect personally identifiable information from or about children and do not market specifically to children. We do, however, sell children's products for purchase by adults. To learn more about how to protect your child online, visit the Federal Trade Commission at www.OnGuardOnline.gov.
Other Legal Notices and Policy Changes
Fatboyhair.com is committed to treating your personal information in a confidential manner. We have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and maintain data security, and correctly use the information we collect.